Home / Students / For International Students / International Student Consultation Room

International Student Consultation Room

What we can do:

We can advise/counsel foreign students about general matters concerning study, research, social and academic lives, and Japanese students about study in a foreign country.

How to meet us:

E-mail to 090kryugakusei*mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Replace "*" with "@" when sending e-mail to this address.), indicating your name, department, proposed date of meeting, type of problems. One of our staff will inform you of the date, place, and time for the meeting.


* Foreign students can also consult with specialists at The International Center, Kyoto University.
Please look 'Advising' page in The International Center Website.