Issuing of Commuting Certificates

Commuting passes need to be purchased directly from the particular public transport provider. Complete their designated application form and present your student ID card for purchasing a commuting pass.

In case you need a “Commuting Certificate”, use the Automatic Certificate Issuing Machine installed on campus to issue it.

Note that your current address should have been registered in order to issue the “Commuting Certificate”. Make sure to change your address through KUIESM  when you moving. In case that the campus which you should attend mainly will change to another, please inform your faculty/graduate school office of your situation immediately.